Title: eCommerce Executive
Posted: 5th April 2022 Status: LIVE
Location: Quest Head Office: Aston Street, Shifnal, Shropshire TF11 8DW
- A full-time working opportunity in our Shifnal-based Head Office to manage the company’s Shopify site including product uploads, content updates, maintenance, and technical integrations.
- Collaborate with the production team on inventory levels, order progress and out of stock items.
- Proactively engage with new and existing customers through traditional and digital channels, offering day to day customer service alongside seeking new conversations online.
- Work alongside the Commercial Manager to help facilitate our digital marketing & eCommerce growth strategies, including full ownership of our Brand Ambassador program.
- Supporting role to assist our Sales Administrator during holiday cover and busy periods.
A successful Candidate will:
- Have experience using online eCommerce tools such as Shopify or other online sales platforms.
- Be confident conversing with customers through email, social media and over the phone.
- Have very strong communication skills with excellent use of written English.
- Be driven and self-motivated, with excellent time-management and prioritisation.
- A team player who likes to work in a very dynamic environment.
Pay rate: £20k-£22k PA, dependent on experience.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 5:00pm
Help shape the future of Quest's customer interactions and online store.
Option to participate in company events/exhibitions across the UK.
Training support to stay on top of most current eCommerce platforms & strategies.