The HAPPY REHAB system offers:
- Intensive physiotherapy
- Active stretching
- Comfortable and natural movements in an upright weight-bearing position
- Increased active and passive range of motion
- Improved balance and neuromuscular control
- Motivating and interactive rehabilitation through game-play!
- Feedback through exercise statistics
- Promotes circulation
How does it work?
The user plays specially designed computer games, using specific movements that activate specific muscle groups in the lower extremities. To enhance the effect and maintain motivation, the system provides biofeedback and challenging games/ exercises for the user. The system is adjusted individually to fit each user, in order to achieve optimum results. The HAPPY REHAB system can be used in the habilitation and rehabilitation of individuals with cerebral palsy (CP), acquired brain injuries or other neurological functional limitations, as well as in rehabilitation after surgery