Quest Therapy Tricycles (Evolved over 30 years)
- A simple, traditional design but with all the customised support you need; from one of the UK’s leading designers of adaptive technology for children.
- Posture Management Frame Geometry - the best riding position guaranteed. No slumping or slipping.
- FREE first-anniversary trike health check and fitting check
- Heavier, more stable frame set with low threshold. Independent rear-drive and coaster wheels make cornering safer.
- Meaningful pedalling resistance - to promote physical development and a longer attention span.
- Symmetry control - Midline control and better alignment of legs and feet.
- NEW! Quest 88 Carer Control System: 1. Intuitive and reliable rear steer option for parents and carers. 2. Pedalling and Steering opt-out for tired legs and hands. 3. Switchable Hub Option - select fixed or free wheel pedalling. 4. Steering Limiter - to prevent sharp turns.
- SAFETY - Fully enclosed chainguard. No wheel spokes mean no finger traps!
- Assessments - Only carried out by Quest 88 trained staff. (No agents, no sales incentives)
The standard Kitten is a fixed drive tricycle. In simple terms, this means that when the pedals rotate, the drive wheel rotates and vice versa. This creates added momentum that assists with pedalling, which is beneficial to children with low muscle tone and strength. Our Switchable Hub option allows your child to advance onto freewheel when they have the strength, or simply use the function to push your child when tired.
The Kitten Tricycle has a full 5-year warranty and comes with a free anniversary trike re-assessment and health check at your location (recommended after significant growth*).
Molly's parents were looking for ways to make her daily physio more fun orientated, prior to Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy (SDR) surgery, and as part of her recovery. The Kitten tricycle has helped Molly to have therapy and fun at the same time.
The Kitten can be fitted with a variety of accessories to support the body, head, and feet. These include hip and thoracic supports, footplates (sandals), ankle-foot orthoses, chest pad, steering solutions, various handlebar styles, and head supports.
The key datum points on Quest tricycles are critical and give the rider the ability to maintain a good posture and an efficient pedalling action. Quest tricycles can be separated into 3 parts for storage and transportation.
The maximum user weight for the Kitten is 25Kg. The Kitten tricycle in its basic form weighs 21Kg and 23Kg for the Rear Steer Version. Additional accessories will increase the weight of the tricycle.
*The free trike re-assessment and health check is a one-off event recommended before the 2nd anniversary of your purchase and after any surges of significant growth of your child.